Karol is responsible for the data integrity of NEPCon's certification services for Inspection bodies and project activities data in NEPCon's internal Salesforce and SAS database.
Karol is responsible for the formalization of the certification process for Mesoamerica. Responsible for keeping the regional technical team and task manager of Inspection bodies updated to changes in formats or information relevant to their responsibilities.
Karol joined NEPCon/RA-Cert in 2003.
We have opportunities for learning constantly, the best when our diary work contributes to a better planet, working together with committed producers.
- Experience with issuing and controlling certification documentation;
- Experience with the issuance, control and documentation system encoding;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both English and Spanish;
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration;
- Initiative, motivation, detail oriented, reliable, strong attention to detail;