Elizabeth is the main contact person for farmers and companies in Mesoamerica in regards to the sustainable agriculture certification programme.
Elizabeth manages client portfolios across Mesoamerica: Costa Rica, Panamá, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Belize and Jamaica. She is responsible for planning and scheduling audits managed by NEPCon office in Costa Rica.
She also coordinates with clients and auditors to plan and conduct audits, prepares budget proposals, invoices, contracts and performs other financial accounting activities. Elizabeth also manages payments to suppliers and performs administrative tasks.
She is also in-charge of maintaining certification databases in Salesforce and SAS.
Elizabeth joined NEPCon in October 2018.
I am proud to be part of an international organisation, working together for a better world for future generations.
- Certification administration for Agriculture Services
- Coordinating and planning audit activities
- Client support services
- Hands-on administrator experience with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, creative, proactive, meticulous and attentive to detail
- Languages spoken: English and Spanish