Mariela is responsible for several administrative certification duties. She also provides support for FSC, Agriculture and Tourism tasks in South America.
Her other duties include:
- Maintaining certification database
- Ensuring a smooth exchange of information between clients and auditors on issues related to Chain of Custody and Forest management audits
- Making logistical arrangements to support audit activities
- Preparing invoice and tracking client payments
- Providing support to Agriculture and Tourism services
Mariela has Sociology degree. As part of her academic training, Mariela has conducted a research on social issues. She started working at Rainforest Alliance in November 2010.
Maricela joined NEPCon in 2018.
I enjoy working in an organisation like NEPCon. I feel that I am contributing to a common goal that is committed in preserving natural resources and contributing towards achieving a positive social impact.
- FSC certification administration
- Client and partners communications
- Administrative Support for Agriculture and Tourism services
- Languages spoken: Spanish and English