Ditte is our Senior Technology Specialists. As a Gadget-Geek and Biologist, Ditte is dedicated to putting technology to use for a green and sustainable future.
Ditte holds a Master’s degree in behavioral biology and did her research on the endemic and threatened red colobus monkeys in the rainforest of the Tanzanian Udzungwa Mountains National Park - where her passion for forests wildlife was also born.
She has also passed NEPCon's FSC and CoC and FM Lead Auditor training courses.
Ditte joined NEPCon in 2014.
I am excited to be part of an organisation actively engaged in innovation and adopting novel approaches in pursuit of its mission goal: building capacity and commitment towards a sustainable future.
- Open Source Projects
- Online GIS
- Web maps and geo-tagging
- Mobile App Based Data Collection
- Real time data and data visualizations
- IT system design and architecture
- East Africa, Conservation and NGO Management
- Contries worked in: Denmark, France, Tanzania and Kenya
- Languages: Danish, English and basic Kiswahili