Sarah is responsible for NEPCon Solutions Division activities in Europe and Russia, supporting businesses’ efforts towards sustainable sourcing practices.
Sarah has over 10 years’ experience in responsible sourcing of forest impact commodities, particularly within the timber sector and due diligence systems. Drawing on experience working with diverse companies, Sarah provides bespoke business solutions for responsible sourcing and supply chain management.
Sarah joined NEPCon in 2017.
I enjoy working directly with companies, understanding their supply chains and the challenges they face, supporting them to achieve the responsible sourcing goals.
- Timber legality and due diligence systems, risk assessments and supply chain verification
- Expertise in EU Timber Regulation, US Lacey Act, Australian Illegal Logging Prohibition Act and other policies such as EU FLEGT
- Establishing management systems
- Experienced trainer
- Supply chain management
- LegalSource certification
- BSc Geography, MSc Environmental Science
- Language spoken: English