It is our core values that guide us in our daily work and serve as a beacon when making decisions and choices on our future services and programmes.
Listed below, these principles relate to different aspects of the organisation. Collectively they are what we like to call, the NEPCon way.
Our work: Services and projects with high potential for change
- We choose our activities based on transparency, credibility and potential for change.
- We seek to be at the forefront of technical innovation to enhance our activities.
- We engage in improving the standards and governance of the systems we work with.
- We engage in projects targeted to promote and support sustainable development.
Reach and Impact: Expanding consciously into mission critical areas
- We seek to expand in regions and market segments with highest potential for impact.
- We aim to minimise system costs while maximising the impact and credibility.
- We develop and implement systems to monitor the impacts of our activities.
- We seek to add value by addressing the needs and gaps in global sustainability efforts.
Brand and networks: Innovative leadership in mainstreaming sustainability
- We openly share our expertise, knowledge and tools to mainstream sustainability.
- We nurture and expand our networks among responsible businesses, consumer organisations and NGOs.
- We operate ourselves according to the sustainability principles we promote.
- We observe ethical business practises, expecting same from our clients and partners.
The organisation: Passionate people in supportive organisational framework
- We strive to be a financially healthy organisation to better fulfil our mission.
- We seek and engage passionate and positive staff with high integrity.
- We reward engagement, execution and excellence.
- We continuously support the professional and personal development of our people.