Mikhail conducts Forest Management and Chain of Custody audits against FSC standards in Russia.
Since 2008, Mikhail has worked in the woodworking industry, forestry and construction material sales. Before joining NEPCon, he was a deputy CEO at a sawmill and woodworking enterprise. He has also engaged in evaluation and legal activities, and provided consultation services in various business fields including the sawmill and woodworking industry.
In 2015, he upgraded his skills in a woodworking machinery operating and servicing general training programme. In 2015 and 2016 he worked as a foreman of forestry. Then, in 2017, he enrolled in a professional training course at “Roslesinforg” FBSI. In that same year he successfully completed the NEPCon FSC Lead Auditor training course, and he passed the FSC Trademark exam in March 2018. In August 2018 Mikhail successfully passed NEPCon's LegalSource exam. Currently he is studying Forestry at Northern (Arctic) Federal University in Arkhangelsk.
Mikhail joined NEPCon in 2018.
NEPCon allows its employees to constantly improve their qualifications and increase their knowledge and skills. At the same time, working at NEPCon means to be responsible for preservation of the environment as well as for positive changes in people’s lives
- FSC Forest Management and Chain of Custody auditing
- FSC Trademark expertise
- Timber legality assurance and related due diligence systems, risk assessments and supply chain verification and management, traceability and auditing within the forest-sector
- EU Timber Regulation, US Lacey Act and other legislative and policy developments with the aim of excluding illegal timber from specific markets such as the EU FLEGT programme
- GIS, remote sensing, spatial analyst
- Document management skills
- Staff management skills (in a small enterprise)
- Languages spoken: Russian and English