Anna manages and conducts FSC Chain of Custody and Forest Management audits in Russia.
She holds university degrees in Management and Law. Before joining NEPCon, Anna worked for more than 10 years as a regional specialist for the Timber Industry Department and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forest Industry of the Arkhangelsk Region. She has extensive experience with legality and social aspects in the Russian forest sector.
Anna joined NEPCon in 2019.
It is highly important to have a deep understanding of the economic and political institutions that govern, and the cultural backgrounds and values of its citizens. The mission and goals of NEPCon are close to me in spirit and I am confident that I can use my knowledge and experience in solving important social and economic challenges.
As a mother of 3, I must think about their future on our planet. I truly believe that only we and not someone after us should take responsibility for the state of natural resources and the environment of our planet.
- FSC Chain of Custody auditing
- FSC Forest Management auditing
- Knowledge of the Russian Federation legislation, specialization in labour law, ensuring the rights of the native and local population, labour protection
- Experience in practical work with native and local communities, non-profit organisations, state and local authorities to resolve conflict situations
- Languages spoken: Russian and English