Ondřej Tarabus is managing our Responsible Biomass Programme. In addition, he is FSC, PEFC and LegalSource Lead Auditor and also works with carbon footprint management.
Based in the Czech Republic, Ondřej is in charge of FSC, PEFC, carbon footprint and LegalSource auditing.
From auditing conducted in Europe, Africa, and Asia, he has gained comprehensive experience within FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody and LegalSource programmes.
He has a background in forestry, water and landscape management and has passed NEPCon's LegalSource Expert and FSC Expert Courses. In Peru, he worked with forestry planning and developing of guidance for municipalities about calculation of carbon footprint.
Ondřej joined NEPCon in 2013.
The focus in NEPCon is on changing things in a positive way whilst revenue making takes a back seat. I very much appreciate the organisation’s transparency. It is great to feel part of a team which helps our forest ecosystems to increase their quality.
- Biofuels certification
- FSC Forest Management auditing
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody lead auditing
- Project development and implementation
- FSC trademark service
- Wood industry experience
- Languages spoken: Czech, English and Spanish
- Countries worked in: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Egypt, Germany, Italy, Peru, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Latvia, Belarus, Russia, Estonia, Portugal, the Netherlands, Vietnam.