Leticia Calvo Vialettes is an experienced Timber Legality and Certification Expert with multiple responsibilities within those areas.
Whilst coordinating our forest management certification activities in Spain, France and Italy, Leticia provides Forest Management and Chain of Custody auditing services directly to customers in Spain and France.
She is also in charge of networking and relations building within the forest sector in Spain and France through conferences, training events etc.
Furthermore, she is involved in international projects within timber legality and certification, where she takes advisory or managerial roles.
She holds a double university degree in Forestry from Spanish and French institutions and has passed additional training in tropical forestry. She has also passed NEPCon's FSC, PEFC, LegalSource and SAN/Rainforest Alliance Lead Auditor courses.
Prior to joining NEPCon in 2009, she worked with international cooperation programmes in National Parks of Spain (Organismo Autónomo Parques Nacionales).
As a coordinator, I support seamless services delivered in high quality. I find this very important, and I really enjoy being in touch with our clients and partners
- LegalSource evaluations
- FSC Forest Management auditing (Lead Auditor) and Chain of Custody auditing (Senior Auditor)
- PEFC auditing
- SAN/Rainforest Alliance auditing
- FSC certification report quality reviews
- Project management and project advisory work
- Planning and coordination
- MSc in Forestry
- Countries worked in: Belgium, Cameroon, France, Gabon, Italy, Morocco, Portugal, Spain and Tunisia
- Languages spoken: English, French and Spanish