Jeanna Rhae Ilves
+ 372 5308 3939
I assist in the planning and preparations for NEPCon Expert training courses, as well as assisting with headquarters administration.
I love working for a positive cause, it is rewarding and provides a great atmosphere in the work culture!
Skills at glance
- Bachelor’s degree- general psychology
- Minor degree- practical theology
- Study concentration- leadership
- Certifications- athletic coaching, team tactics and technical training
- Team leadership experience- competitive sports team athlete at university level, coaching at university and high school level, various ministry and outreach leadership roles
- Employment experience- people and operational management, administration, assistant management, lead teacher, secretary for international corporate office