Xinxin is Regional Manager of the East Asia region, which includes mainland China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
Xinxin is responsible for the management of client portfolios, auditing and certification services, as well as expanding visibility and developing new business in the East Asia region.
Xinxin also serves as legal entity representative for NEPCon China, taking care of legal, financial and HR issues according to country legislation.
She joined NEPCon in 2018.
NEPCon being a leading innovative sustainable natural resource management solution provider, gathering a pool of the best expertise in the world, I am privileged to be part of the organisation.
- FSC Forest Management Auditing
- FSC Chain of Custody Auditing
- CanopyStyle Viscose Framework and Standard Auditing
- RA Sustainable Agriculture Standard Auditing
- Project management and project advisory work
- EU Timber Regulation and LegalSource technical support/expertise
- High Conservation Value Forests Identification and Assessments
- MSc in Natural Resources and Forest Management, and Land Conservation and Use
- Languages spoken: Chinese and English