Raido is in charge of maintaining and developing our IT infrastructure and provides IT support to all NEPCon staff.
In addition to keeping our IT equipment and processes up to date, Raido is our go-to person for IT support. He frequently gets to prove his great abilities by taming uncooperative computers and disobedient software, supporting his colleagues with his kind, speedy and efficient help. He is also actively looking into to new technologies that could benefit NEPCon.
Raido has background of IT support specialist who assisted about 30 people by solving computer hardware and software issues in Estonian company.
He has education in IT and Web Design.
Raido Joined NEPCon in 2012.
Friendly staff and comfortable working conditions make working in NEPCon a great experience!
- Maintaining and developing our IT infrastructure
- Making IT tutorials for staff
- Solving computer related software and hardware issues
- International EUCIP certificate in computer maintenance
- Languages spoken: Estonian and English